Онлайн всего: 1
CANDIDATE OF SCIENCES IN SOCIOLOGY (SOVIET STYLE PHD)
- RESEARCHER - ANALYST, EXPERT ON GENDER AND MEDIA, SPECIALIST IN MONITORING AND EVALUATION.
EXPERT ACTIVITIES (PAST FIVE YEARS)
- 2012 May-June – National consultant - IRF PBF Evaluation project. Responsibilities: conduct field and desk research on peacebuilding within IRF 1 program activities and write the report (together with IC Maria Zapach from Canada)
- 2012 March-July – Team leader, sociologist – WESA – UN Women project on monitoring of gender equality law implementation. Responsibilities: conduct field and desk research; write the report (with another expert)
- 2012 January-March – Senior analyst, sociologist - project ILO-SISR on Women Entrepreneurship Development. Responsibilities: Develop methodology, analyze the data and write \ edit the report
- 2012 October – January 2012 – Team leader, senior analyst within the research project "The impact of eco products and eco services in poverty alleviation strategy" (PEI – PRSP UNDP). Responsibilities: Develop methodology, analyze the data and write the report
- 2011 August-October – Analyst, policy development expert - National Gender Equality Plan. Responsibilities: Develop strategy of gender equality promotion in PA
- 2011 July-September – Media, PR expert in UNDP DG electoral project. Responsibilities: Develop creative media campaign strategy, define scripts of media products
- 2011 June-July – Researcher, co-author of report "Gender Equality in Public Administration in KR", UNDP DG program. Responsibilities: Develop methodology, to conduct field research, to write analytical report
- 2011 January-March – Analyst, author of comparative report "Trying Business: rural entrepreneurship women's work in KR, RT, RU" in regional joint ADB-UNDP project "Promoting Rural Women Entrepreneurship in CA" Responsibilities: Summarize the research data and wrote analytical report
- 2010 November – 2011 February – Expert-analyst, annual report "Media Sustainability Index" for IREX in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Responsibilities: organize and conduct researches in both countries, write analytical reports.
- 2010 October - 2011 February – Evaluation of EBRD Public Transport Program, Local expert. Responsibilities: Develop evaluation methodology (co-work with IC Salam Tasneern), data collection, develop evaluation report & recommendations
- 2010 October - 2010 December – Evaluation of UNDP DG E-Health Program, Local expert Responsibilities: Develop evaluation methodology, data collection, develop evaluation report & recommendations
- 2010 September – Evaluation of UNDP Ecological Program, Local expert Responsibilities: Develop evaluation methodology, data collection, develop evaluation report & recommendations
- 2010 May - 2010 September – Evaluation of EBRD Water and Sanitary Program, Local expert. Responsibilities: Develop evaluation methodology (co-work with IC Salam Tasneern), data collection, develop evaluation report & recommendations
- 2010 February - 2010 August – Expert - analyst, team leader in regional joint ADB-UNDP project "Promoting Rural Women Entrepreneurship in CA" Responsibilities: organize and conduct research on labor market with focus on women entrepreneurship, prepare manual "Engendering national strategies of SME support"
- 2009 December – 2010 January – Expert-analyst, annual report "Media Sustainability Index" for IREX in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Responsibilities: organize and conduct researches in both countries, write analytical reports.
- 2009 October – 2009 November – Local expert in gender assessment of USAID projects (in cooperation with international expert Susan Somach). Responsibilities: participate in the development of assessment methods, field study; conduct a workshop for representatives of organizations – USAID grantees.
- 2009 May – 2009 September – Expert of regional joint ADB-UNDP project "Promoting Rural Women Entrepreneurship in CA". Responsibilities: conduct analytical research of female entrepreneurship in Kyrgyzstan, engendering of the national program draft on development of small and medium enterprise in the Kyrgyz Republic, develop recommendations, conduct gender trainings for decision makers of ministries (Economic Regulation and Trade, Ministry of Agriculture, etc.).
- 2009 July – 2009 September – Expert in monitoring of implementation of the National Action Plan for gender equality within the partnership project OSCE ODIHR \ Social Technologies Agency (STA). Responsibilities: Develop an assessment methodology, wrote paper, and organize round tables for government officials.
- 2009 June – Expert in gender assessment of regional projects Heinrich Boell Foundation in Georgia. Responsibilities: Analyze documents, write analytical report, train gender experts.
- 2009 February – 2009 May – Team Leader in the UNDP project of gender expertise of legislation (bills submitted by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic) Responsibilities: Provide gender expertise of legislation, write and present analytical findings, organize discussions with decision makers.
- 2008 December – 2009 January – Expert-analyst annual report "Media sustainability indexes" for IREX in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Responsibilities: Organize and conduct researches in both countries, write analytical reports.
- 2008 January – 2008 December – Gender expert of joint project of UNDP/SIDA for monitoring of gender issues in the media. Responsibilities: Analyze media content, write and edit final report.
- September 2008 – March 2009 – TV show moderator (National TV channel – NTRK) of partnership project ODIHR OSCE/STA aimed to promote gender equality. Responsibilities: Develop media strategy to promote gender equality, create the concept of talk show, write scripts, provide moderation of talk show.
- 2007 May – 2007 September – Expert of gender assessment (institutional capacity of women's network in Azerbaijan) supported by OSCE ODIHR. Responsibilities: Develop a methodology for assessment, conduct field research, write analytical reports, and conduct training to strengthen the capacity of women's network experts in Azerbaijan.
- 2007 February – 2007 October – Expert of media strategy for gender equality supported by OSCE ODIHR/STA project. Responsibilities: Develop media strategies (with Estonian colleagues) and coordinate symbolic events, public relations management.
- August 2010 – Present time – NGO "Innovative Solutions Inc", Bishkek, Co-founder, co-director
- January 2004 – 2010 – NGO "Social Technologies Agency", Bishkek, Director, Expert
- May 2009 – Present time – American University of Central Asia, (AUCA) Department of Sociology, Bishkek, Associate Professor
- November 2007 – May 2009 – National Radio and TV Broadcasting Corporation, Bishkek, Chief of Staff (crisis manager); producer of "Zamana" studio.
- January 2001 – October 2007 – American University of Central Asia, (AUCA) Department of Sociology, Bishkek, Head of department
- April 1994 – December 2000 – Bishkek Humanities University, Department of Sociology, Bishkek, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor
- August 1988 – December 1990 – Kyrgyz State University, Department of Journalism, Bishkek, Instructor
- August 1987 – December 1990 – National Youth newspaper "Komsomoletc Kirgizii", Reporter
- December 1998 – December 2000 – Post Doctoral Fellowship, Bishkek Humanitarian University, Bishkek
- January 1991 – February 1994 – St. Petersburg University, Post Graduate School, departments of journalism and sociology. PhD Diploma
- September 1982 – June 1987 – Kyrgyz State University, Faculty of Journalism, Diploma with honor, Journalist.
- December 2000 – May 2001 – Non-degree education in Germany Supported by DAAD (TU-Berlin, Freie University)
- January – May 2003 – Non-degree education in the U.S., supported by Indiana Universities Consortium (Indiana University, Bloomington)
- Fall 2010-Spring 2011 – "Best Teacher of AUCA", Teaching excellence special award named for Dr.Dryer
- 1983-1985 – Karl Marx students excellent Award by Kyrgyz State University
- 2010, August – key expert, pre-electoral summer school for candidates from political parties – UNDP \ UNIFEM
- 2010, July – SDC office Tadjikistan – gender training on mainstreaming programs and projects
- 2009 – Co-director of gender Summer School for Young Women of the Political Parties and NGOs – within the UNDP – SIDA project.
- 2009 – Trainer. Gender seminars forjudges of Bishkek and Chui oblast within the UNDP project.
- 2008-2009 – Trainer. Gender workshops for ministries under the UNIFEM project on gender mainstreaming in the activities of sectoral politics.
- 2007-2008 – Co-director of the HESP RESET project, Summer School "Nationhood and Narratives".
- 2005-2006 – Expert and coordinator. Summer school "Academic Gender Education" organized by Soros Foundation – Kyrgyzstan.
- 2006 – Trainer. Training for trainers, gender workshops for women activists from the Coalition of Women's NGOs in Georgia.
- 2006 – Trainer. Gender workshop supported by the Soros Foundation-Tajikistan.
- 2005-2007 – Member of the international gender experts panel, Gender Unit, OSCE ODIHR, the participant, the speaker of the annual sessions on the Human Dimension Meetings.
- 2005 – Trainer. Gender seminars and trainings for journalists in Azerbaijan supported by OSCE ODIHR and the Mission of OSCE in Baku.
- 2005 – Expert, key speaker in the panel session, AWID conference, Thailand
- 2005 – Expert – analyst, member of research team, worked on National Human Development Report – Kyrgyzstan.
- G.Ibraeva, A.Niyazova, Manual on engendering of national entrepreneurship support strategy. Bishkek, UNDP, 2010 (working papers)
- G.Ibraeva, A.Niyazova, Manual "Implementation of gender approach into the work of stats-secretars in PA", Bishkek, 2009, 47 p.
- Gulnara Ibraeva. "The experience of searching for national identity and legitimate structures of governance in Kyrgyzstan", Sociological Researches (SOTCIS), no.l, 2008.
- Gulnara Ibraeva, "Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan" in Media Sustainability Index . (New York, IREX, 2008, 2009, 2010 in progress), www.irex.org
- Gulnara Ibraeva, "Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan" in Media Sustainability Index. (New York, IREX, 2007).
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Marriage Strategies in Kyrgyzstan: Generation of fathers and children (Bishkek, Salam, 2006), 107p.
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Media and languages in Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek, Atlantis, 2002), 117 p.
- Svetlana Kulikova & Gulnara Ibraeva, The historical development and current situation of the mass media of Kyrgyzstan (Geneva, Print info Jsc, 2001), 216 p. www.cimera.org
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Mira Karybaeva, Zulfia Kochorbaeva, Gender analysis of human resources management in the Ministry of Economy and Finance (Bishkek, UNDP occasional papers, 2006), 32 p.
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Gender aspects of poverty in Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek, UNDP occasional papers, 2004), 28 p.
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Jamilja Jeenbaeva, Aibek Ilyasov, National institutional capacity to implement global conventions: the results of the analytical report (Bishkek, UNDP occasional papers, 2004), 74p.
- Gulnara Ibraeva, Dina Shukurova, Damira Sartbaeva, Viktor Parfenov, Gender on the agenda. (Bishkek, UNDP occasional papers, 1998), 103p.